Forum: NGINX a NGINX Summit 2/25 in San Francisco

8a32e2b76241fce44d604cda3e0780c8?d=identicon&s=25 Sarah Novotny (Guest)
Hello all!

Id like to invite you to join the Nginx, Inc. team for our first User
Summit February 25th at Dogpatch Studios in San Francisco.

The highlights include 2 formal presentations by the NGINX FOSS project
and Nginx, Inc. founder, Igor Sysoev, and well known module developer in
the NGINX ecosystem, Yichun Zhang (@agentzh).  And, were soliciting
lightning talks from the community!  If you have an interesting use
case; a funny war story; a resounding success; or performance tricks
youd like to share please send a note to community-events@nginx.com

Once we finish the scheduled program there will be time for socializing
and connecting with the broader community including the Nginx Inc team.

For those of you who are newer to NGINX well additionally be road
testing our brand new course NGINX Fundamentals the morning of 2/25 at a
friends-and-family rate.

Logistics and specifics can be found here -
http://bit.ly/NGINXsummit2014.  But, space is limited (particularly for
the training) so please sign up soon.

Sarah

P.S  The phenomenal rise of NGINX is because of our supportive
community. For us, the user summit is part of our commitment to connect
with you, and if you are passionate about NGINX wed love to have you
join us.

P.S.  If you cant join us this time, well, thats sad.  Well miss you.
But, one of the things Im doing in my new position with NGINX is making
sure we have more community events.  So, Ill hope to meet you soon.
2974d09ac2541e892966b762aad84943?d=identicon&s=25 richardm (Guest)
sarahnovotny Wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I’d like to invite you to join the Nginx, Inc. team for our first User
> Summit February 25th at Dogpatch Studios in San Francisco.
>
> The highlights include 2 formal presentations by the NGINX FOSS
> project and Nginx, Inc. founder, Igor Sysoev, and well known module
> developer in the NGINX ecosystem, Yichun Zhang (@agentzh).  And, we’re
> soliciting lightning talks from the community!
> . . . . .

Is there any chance that these talks will be captured on video and made
available to those of us who cannot attend? I know that is not as good
as
being there, and I'd travel if I could, but it's not possible. The main
speakers are so important to nginx that we'd all love to hear what they
say.

Thanks.
Richard

Posted at Nginx Forum:
8a32e2b76241fce44d604cda3e0780c8?d=identicon&s=25 Sarah Novotny (Guest)
Hi Richard

On Feb 1, 2014, at 6:32 AM, richardm <nginx-forum@nginx.us> wrote:

>> soliciting lightning talks from the community!
>> . . . . .
>
> Is there any chance that these talks will be captured on video and made
> available to those of us who cannot attend? I know that is not as good as
> being there, and I'd travel if I could, but it's not possible. The main
> speakers are so important to nginx that we'd all love to hear what they say.

We are planning to make videos of the talks by Igor and Yichun.  But,
you're correct the experience will be more robust locally.

sarah
2bec6eb17875ba7b3ea4b8c5cbfb0234?d=identicon&s=25 Alex (Guest)
On 2014-02-02 15:13, Sarah Novotny wrote:

Hi Sarah,

> We are planning to make videos of the talks by Igor and Yichun.  But,
> you're correct the experience will be more robust locally.

Excellent. Thanks!

Alex
Existing account

No account? Register here.