Forum: GNU Radio flow graph with high complexity operations

356dfd3417bb998d945135e48409185a?d=identicon&s=25 Nasi Elda (nesazeri)
Hi all,

I've created a simple flow graph with three components. The first one
generates K * L number of values (it is a loop), it passes them to the
next one where I do some operations on them.
I want it to run just once and then stop it. Therefore In The first
component I add
: boost::this_thread::sleep(boost::posix_time::milliseconds(50));
and in the last one 'exit' function.

The problem is that it runs only for a limited number of K*L. When I
increase K or L, it does not run at all. Lets say, I set K to 100 and L
to 2, then It runs only for 62 numbers not for all of them.

I do not know what can cause it. Can you help me?
B4ffbc711addde4c649b1ed526df6157?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (Guest)
On 29.01.2014 12:30, Nasi wrote:
> The problem is that it runs only for a limited number of K*L. When I
> increase K or L, it does not run at all. Lets say, I set K to 100 and L
> to 2, then It runs only for 62 numbers not for all of them.
>
> I do not know what can cause it. Can you help me?

Nasi,

you'll need to provide more than this. Code would be best for explaining
what you're trying to do.

MB
356dfd3417bb998d945135e48409185a?d=identicon&s=25 Nasi Elda (nesazeri)
Hi Martin,

Thanks!

Ok, I attach three  files here. I hope you get from the code what is
going on there.
ofdm_dictionary_3.cc is the middle components code. After processing
inside that I pass data into ofdm_dictionary_2.cc

Again, it works for smaller number of int delay_min, int delay_max, int
Fd_min, int Fd_max variables.

Среда, 29 января 2014, 12:53 +01:00 от Martin Braun
<martin.braun@ettus.com>:
Existing account

No account? Register here.