Forum: Ruby on Rails before_filter CASClient::Frameworks::Rails::Filter

1db4dee348ee737c423a4262fcf398dd?d=identicon&s=25 Anand Vignesh (Guest)
Hi ,

Why does this " before_filter CASClient::Frameworks::Rails::Filter " is
not
working with rails 4.1.0.beta1 ???

Is there any solution to fix it? Or else is there gemfile which fixes
it????
On Friday, 24 January 2014 05:41:21 UTC-5, Anand Vignesh wrote:

> Hi ,
>

> Why does this " before_filter CASClient::Frameworks::Rails::Filter " is
> not working with rails 4.1.0.beta1 ???
>
> Is there any solution to fix it? Or else is there gemfile which fixes
> it????

In general, try to post more information when asking a question - what
gems
you are using, a stack track (instead of "is not working") etc.

In this case, the class you've referenced appears to be part of the
rubycas-client gem. They have an outstanding issue for Rails 4
compatibility:

https://github.com/rubycas/rubycas-client/pull/69

I'd recommend trying out that patch to see if it fixes your problem.

--Matt Jones
1db4dee348ee737c423a4262fcf398dd?d=identicon&s=25 Anand Vignesh (Guest)
Ok sure Jones, as i was new to this group i have posted like this.
Thanks
for your good feedback . And now i got some idea so that i will start
implementing it. Further if i have some clarification i will post the
issues.

Cheers,

Vignesh.
Existing account