RE: Re: Build JRuby from Source on Windows Alone?

Well, its a simple jar but i think that you can do it by youseft as i
linked…

-----Mensaje original-----
De: “Richard S.” [email protected]
Enviado: ‎21/‎01/‎2014 7:52
Para: “[email protected][email protected]
Asunto: [jruby-user] Re: Build JRuby from Source on Windows Alone?

Manuel R. Caro:

“prepackaged” Jruby complete jar and a 1.7 jre can solve easily your
problem…

I cannot used prepackaged. If I can’t build it from source I am not
allowed to use it.

DownloadAndBuildJRuby · jruby/jruby Wiki · GitHub

Thanks, but these are not instructions for Windows.

Regards,
rcs

yes, that is true. just run on the fresh source (either source dist file
or
git from branch jruby_1.7)

$mvn -Pcomplete

that builds you the jruby-complete-1.7.11-SNAPSHOT.jar which has
EVERYTHING
you need and you can launch it with
java -jar jruby-complete-1.7.11-SNAPSHOT.jar

  • christian

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Manuel R. Caro <