Forum: JRuby RE: Re: Build JRuby from Source on Windows Alone?

C37cb1a6a19e23f067aae6ccb2d0de4b?d=identicon&s=25 Manuel Ramos Caro (Guest)
Well, its a simple jar but i think that you can do it by youseft as i

-----Mensaje original-----
De: "Richard S." <>
Enviado: ‎21/‎01/‎2014 7:52
Para: "" <>
Asunto: [jruby-user] Re: Build JRuby from Source on Windows Alone?

Manuel Ramos Caro:

> "prepackaged" Jruby complete jar and a 1.7 jre can solve easily your
> problem...

I cannot used prepackaged.  If I can't build it from source I am not
allowed to use it.

Thanks, but these are not instructions for Windows.

Posted via
B05d3cbc64b0031a24c2887fb6ddc173?d=identicon&s=25 christian (Guest)
yes, that is true. just run on the fresh source (either source dist file
git from branch jruby_1.7)

$mvn -Pcomplete

that builds you the jruby-complete-1.7.11-SNAPSHOT.jar which has
you need and you can launch it with
java -jar jruby-complete-1.7.11-SNAPSHOT.jar

- christian

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Manuel Ramos Caro <
Existing account

No account? Register here.