Forum: Ruby on Rails [JOB] - Position open to manage/improve existing RoR database on ActiveAdmin

6fa9e394d0e375e98cfe77af13459440?d=identicon&s=25 Bronson Shavitz (Guest)
We have an existing database which is supporting an iPad app we
developed.
 There are several upgrades that need to be performed on the database
and
we are also looking for ongoing support.  Let me know if you are
interested
and I can provide more details.

Thank you,

Bronson Shavitz
384c74e3ef91ca3c1a600c8cdca4e674?d=identicon&s=25 VIKRAM KUMAR Mishra (Guest)
Hi Bronson,

Is this opportunity available for remote people ?? If yes then I am very
much interested.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk...
> .

*Thanks and RegardsVikram Kumar Mishra*