Forum: GNU Radio Time

98cda97ac889e9a4f20309c4f39125fa?d=identicon&s=25 Paul B. Huter (Guest)
I am looking for a block that will give me a time while I am playing
back
my data in GNURadio Companion. By this, I mean something that will pop
up
when I start my flow and show me the time since the flow was started. I
do
not care if it does not stop, I just want to be able to have a reference
point for how long my FFT Sink has been playing. Is there such a thing?
I have looked through all of the blocks in GRC, and I am probably just
missing it or not recognizing it.

Thank you.

Paul B. Huter
558c40b97bd1af8d912424757714bda9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
On 01/10/2014 06:19 PM, Paul B. Huter wrote:
> Paul B. Huter

That doesn't really belong as a signal-processing "block".

Consider probes/function-probes in GRC, and the ability to call imported
Python code.