Forum: GNU Radio hf explorer updated

Chuck Swiger (Guest)
>UHD: moving HF apps from gnuradio-examples to gr-uhd/examples. Did the
>minimum possible work to convert HF Explorer to use UHD.

Thanks Tom - I've cleaned up a lot of other things and have an update in
my copy you can pull over: https://github.com/cswiger/gnuradio
https://github.com/cswiger/gnuradio/tree/master/gr...

Fixed layout for new fft display, some variables and calculations for
uhd, etc.

I'm keen on getting 'click to tune' to work again on the fft display.
Chuck Swiger (Guest)
Ha - fixed the click on fft to tune the radio to something visible.

The wx event Bind now lives under 'plotter' as in:

self.fft.win.plotter.Bind(wx.EVT_LEFT_DOWN, self.Click)