Forum: GNU Radio hf explorer updated

6f07e96c879b4de5d313a22804cec435?d=identicon&s=25 Chuck Swiger (Guest)
>UHD: moving HF apps from gnuradio-examples to gr-uhd/examples. Did the
>minimum possible work to convert HF Explorer to use UHD.

Thanks Tom - I've cleaned up a lot of other things and have an update in
my copy you can pull over: https://github.com/cswiger/gnuradio
https://github.com/cswiger/gnuradio/tree/master/gr...

Fixed layout for new fft display, some variables and calculations for
uhd, etc.

I'm keen on getting 'click to tune' to work again on the fft display.
6f07e96c879b4de5d313a22804cec435?d=identicon&s=25 Chuck Swiger (Guest)
Ha - fixed the click on fft to tune the radio to something visible.

The wx event Bind now lives under 'plotter' as in:

self.fft.win.plotter.Bind(wx.EVT_LEFT_DOWN, self.Click)
Existing account

No account? Register here.