Forum: GNU Radio airprobe installation error

53ab1d280ed30db84d070a399f9e3d31?d=identicon&s=25 Maheshkumar Pandit (Guest)
hello every one

i try to install airprobe...

i have gnuradio 3.7.2.

i found such a error message

checking for GNURADIO_CORE... configure: error: Package requirements
(gnuradio-core >= 3) were not met:

No package 'gnuradio-core' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS
and GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

help me to solve ...i try so much but not suceed till now

--
*Thanks and regard:*

*MR.Maheshkumar Pandit*

*call @ 9662784649*