Forum: GNU Radio Re: followup: libgnuradio-fcd-3.7.3git.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `libusb_handle_events_comple

25b20d4a81a4808147927b1ca70160d5?d=identicon&s=25 ikjtel (Guest)
On Jan. 8, 2013, George wrote:

> Same problem with libfaad2, fix recipe, and fix the cmake file that
> set up where to look for both header files and library.
> That was your solution also?

Hate to admit, was in a hurry so I just nuked the system library copy,
and replaced it with the ones that pybombs compiled. That worked, but
not anywhere near as cleanly as the solution you've outlined... :-/

Best

Max
Bb19124b22a2ffb09cd0fc951561d55c?d=identicon&s=25 George Refseth (Guest)
On 01/08/2014 06:17 PM, ikjtel wrote:

> On Jan. 8, 2013, George wrote:
> > Same problem with libfaad2, fix recipe, and fix the cmake file that
> > set up where to look for both header files and library.
> > That was your solution also?
>
> Hate to admit, was in a hurry so I just nuked the system library copy,
> and replaced it with the ones that pybombs compiled.  That worked, but
> not anywhere near as cleanly as the solution you've outlined... :-/

Did not work the way I expected either, had to uninstall the system
variant before cmake found that it could actually use the variant I put
first.
I reran from cmake, but it resolved to the system header files and lib,
and I don't understand why.
The recipe is included below, while the cmake file is here:
https://github.com/rfz-com/gr-drm/commit/0f062bb97...

faad2.lwr
-------------------
category: baseline
source: wget://http://downloads.sourceforge.net/faac/faad2-2.7.tar.gz
satisfy_deb: libfaad-dev
#satisfy_rpm: faad2-devel
configure {
  . bootstrap
  ./configure --without-xmms --with-drm --without-mpeg4ip --with-pic
}
install {
  make
  cp include/faad.h include/neaacdec.h $prefix/include
  cp libfaad/.libs/libfaad.a $prefix/lib
  cp libfaad/.libs/libfaad.a $prefix/lib64
}
Existing account

No account? Register here.