Forum: GNU Radio Model name of different components of USRP radio front ends

A35a6f9ce685b2f0b6823e893fa8d92b?d=identicon&s=25 Nazmul Islam (Guest)
I am working on how channel scheduling algorithm influences system level
power consumption in software defined radios. I need the power
consumption
of different components of SDR front ends.

Is there any document that lists the model names of the following
components in USRP;

1. ADC

2. DAC

3. Analog filters at different stages of the radio front end chain

4. VCO

5. Mixer

6. Programmmable amplifier, etc.

If I get the model names of these components, I can look at the
individual
data sheets and find the corresponding power measurement.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.
1aa20142b382537d551e1a9f9a23b674?d=identicon&s=25 Doug Knabe (Guest)
On 01/07/2014 03:02 PM, Nazmul Islam wrote:

> Graduate Student
> Electrical & Computer Engineering
> Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
> Rutgers, USA.

Muhammad,

Schematics for USRP are located here. Pick the model of interest.
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/publi...

Cheers,
Doug Knabe
A35a6f9ce685b2f0b6823e893fa8d92b?d=identicon&s=25 Nazmul Islam (Guest)
Thanks a lot, Doug. I appreciate your reply.