Forum: GNU Radio gnuradio at FOSDEM 2014

D6d447fe9f9a74ad938b439036dd35ee?d=identicon&s=25 Kristoff Bonne (Guest)

I have seen that on sunday, the 2nd of february, there is a complete
"Software Defined Radio" devroom at FOSDEM 2014 (Free and OpenSource
Developers Eurooean Meeting) here in Brussels.
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/software_de...

GNUradio is (ofcourse) a big part of this track.

I am very interested in attending it.
Question:
Is this something I should take my laptop with me and where we can try
out while attending, or is this more a "relax and listen" kind of event?

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.
B4ffbc711addde4c649b1ed526df6157?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Kristoff Bonne <kristoff@skypro.be>
wrote:

> GNUradio is (ofcourse) a big part of this track.
>
> I am very interested in attending it.
> Question:
> Is this something I should take my laptop with me and where we can try out
> while attending, or is this more a "relax and listen" kind of event?

Hi Kristoff,

both. Have a look at the schedule:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FOSDEM14

We have talks, tutorials, and some time set aside for general hackery.
See
you there!

MB
Bf9f933ba2147185954d9766d9f7c72f?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Balister (Guest)
On 01/05/2014 08:52 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
> Hi Kristoff,
>
> both. Have a look at the schedule:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FOSDEM14
>
> We have talks, tutorials, and some time set aside for general hackery. See
> you there!

Also, remember the talks etc are on Sunday. There is loads to see on
Saturday also. I have to split time with the OpenEmbedded people, but I
would suggest the SDR people try to meetup on Saturday somewhere.

The beer event on Friday is fun, but it gets very crowded. There are
loads of smaller bars around the Grand Place that are good for talking
though.

Philip
Existing account

No account? Register here.