Forum: GNU Radio USRP Source not present in GRC

543b2ff54d7e9eba0dcb6dbe898b6470?d=identicon&s=25 Hemant Saggar (Guest)
Hi all,

I have installed GNURadio and UHD together using the build-script on a
Ubuntu 12.04 machine. After I run the GRC, it does not show me any
sources
menu where I can find USRP_source or USRP_sink. My guess is that gr-uhd
is
not enabled in my install. Is there a way to enable gr-uhd ?
I tried the ./configure --enable-gr-uhd given on some webpage but there
is
no configure script in my gnuradio folder.
Rest of GRC is working fine.
Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Hemant
558c40b97bd1af8d912424757714bda9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
On 01/02/2014 06:22 AM, Hemant Saggar wrote:
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best Regards,
> Hemant

You probably are looking for the "classic" USRP blocks.  That API has
been obsolete for years now.

You want the "UHD" blocks.

Also, Gnu Radio hasn't used autotools in over two years, and now used
Cmake.
Existing account

No account? Register here.