Forum: NGINX Hiring a dev: nginx+interchange

35c5f4b67fb34acfa1fe1e7beb869b2d?d=identicon&s=25 Grant (Guest)
Hello, I use a perl framework called interchange (icdevgroup.org) and
I've been using a perl module called Interchange::Link to interface
interchange to apache:

https://github.com/interchange/interchange/blob/ma...

I'd like to switch from apache to nginx and I need to hire someone to
help me interface interchange to nginx.  I don't need the interface to
include all of the features from Interchange::Link.

- Grant
C3d3b41d28306e6d3db4aabcdf3642c1?d=identicon&s=25 Roberto De Ioris (Guest)
> - Grant
>
> _

Hi Grant, embedding blocking code in nginx is not allowed (or better: it
is terribly wrong as in any other non-blocking engine)

You should invest on writing a PSGI adapter so you can use a full
application server (like Starman or uWSGI) behind nginx.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it