Forum: GNU Radio Nand D flipflop in gnuradio

0899cc80450190a33af326f7da48a9c6?d=identicon&s=25 Sandhya G. (sandhya_g)
   Out of curiosity for implementing the digital circuits in gnuradio, I
tried implementing nand D flipflop in gnuradio but stuck with it
because*
gnuradio can't support loops.*

I'm attaching grc file of what I tried. Can someone tell me how to make
it
work.

Thanks in advance
sandhya
0817fa933c74eec9b3fcf3a04e16f418?d=identicon&s=25 Sylvain Munaut (Guest)

>    Out of curiosity for implementing the digital circuits in gnuradio, I
> tried implementing nand D flipflop in gnuradio but stuck with it because
> gnuradio can't support loops.
>
> I'm attaching grc file of what I tried. Can someone tell me how to make it
> work.

It can't. It's not a bug, it's a design decision, just no way to
implement loop efficiently in the scheduler

The only way to support loops is inside the block itself (in it's work
function), there you can do anything.

Cheers,

    Sylvain