Forum: GNU Radio Re: How to best use new GR features for TDMA systems ?

4eff8471dd77455a25564f9df9b2bd2e?d=identicon&s=25 bob wole (Guest)
> Also, I've been working on a way to do TDMA using the OFDM blocks (on one

Hi MB,
I am using tags (tx_time, tx_eob, tx_sob) for  burst transmission. You
mentioned above that tags can also be used to tell the centre frequency
for
FH? Which tag does so ? Is it a custom tag you implemented ?

Thanks,

Bob