Forum: GNU Radio Unable to use WX widgets

0899cc80450190a33af326f7da48a9c6?d=identicon&s=25 Sandhya G. (sandhya_g)
Hi everyone ,
       I installed gnuradio by binaries provided by Ettus Research in
ubuntu software centre.
Everything installed properly and I got gnuradio-companion but whenever
run flowgraph I get these warnings

Warning: Block key "blocks_ctrlport_monitor_performance" not found when
Warning: Block key "blocks_ctrlport_monitor_performance" not found when

and

Using Volk machine: sse4_2_32
Volk warning: no arch found, returning generic impl

I'm using ubuntu 12.04 i3 64bit processor.

I'm not getting any waveforms in WX-GUI scope sink . When I run the
flowgraph using WX-GUI scope sink all I can see is a simple lines
varying
up and down.

Can somebody help me !!!

Thanks in advance
Sandhya
7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 "Marcus Müller" <marcus@hostalia.de> (Guest)
0899cc80450190a33af326f7da48a9c6?d=identicon&s=25 Sandhya G. (sandhya_g)
Thanks marcus .
 well all these days I was using  live usb where I was getting different
(eg sine wave ) kind of output when I was using WX-GUI scope sink so I
thought it would be missing some package so I wasn't able to see that
output .

well thanks ...
0899cc80450190a33af326f7da48a9c6?d=identicon&s=25 Sandhya G. (sandhya_g)
*well i'm running into new problem using constellation block .*
  File "/home/sandhya/top_block.py", line 16, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import constsink_gl
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/constsink_gl.py",
line 25, in <module>
    import const_window
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/const_window.py",
line 25, in <module>
    import plotter
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/__init__.py",
line
22, in <module>
    from channel_plotter import channel_plotter
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/channel_plotter.py",
line 23, in <module>
    from grid_plotter_base import grid_plotter_base
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/plotter/grid_plotter_base.py",
line 24, in <module>
    from OpenGL import GL
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/OpenGL/GL/__init__.py", line 11, in
<module>
    from OpenGL.GL.VERSION.GL_1_2 import *
ImportError: No module named VERSION.GL_1_2

Checking out the previous thread I found two solutions

"First, you can probably install python-opengl on your system. Or you
can
turn of GL support by editing the file in (probably)
/usr/local/etc/gnuradio/conf.d/gr-wxgui.conf and change the 'style =
auto'
option to 'style = nongl"

But either of the two solutions are working and throwing me the same
error.

Anyone can help me on this

Thanks
Sandhya