Forum: Inkscape Article (German) comparing spreadsheets for diagrams in JessyInk or Sozi presentations

Ef3f6d6b4d12d300e282242f471eb441?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Manns (Guest)
Hello

you might be interested in an article (sorry, German only) that compares
four different FLOSS spreadsheets for their abilities to create SVG
diagrams, which may be used in Inkscape e. g. for JessyInk or Sozi
presentations.

It has been published in Freies Magazin:
http://www.freiesmagazin.de/mobil/freiesMagazin-20...

Regards

Martin
Ff7f055d016c0273792b89cb0f002a21?d=identicon&s=25 Felix E. Klee (Guest)
> an article (sorry, German only) that compares four different FLOSS
> spreadsheets for their abilities to create SVG diagrams

Awesome!

> for JessyInk or Sozi presentations.

Please dont forget pres/v/g. :-)

<https://github.com/feklee/presvg>
<http://feklee.github.io/presvg/demo.html>

Background: I wrote pres/v/g almost two years ago because neither Prezi,
JessyInk, or Sozi made me happy. Personally, I have used pres/v/g
regularly ever since. For purpose of unattended viewing, or as an aid
for the presenter, it is possible to add notes. If you want to test
pres/v/g, that would be great!
Ef3f6d6b4d12d300e282242f471eb441?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Manns (Guest)
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:44:34 +0100
"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@inka.de> wrote:

> Background: I wrote pres/v/g almost two years ago because neither
> Prezi, JessyInk, or Sozi made me happy. Personally, I have used
> pres/v/g regularly ever since. For purpose of unattended viewing, or
> as an aid for the presenter, it is possible to add notes. If you want
> to test pres/v/g, that would be great!

I get considerable lags with pres/v/g when in fullscreen mode with
Firefox (Debian testing x86). Without this, it would be an option for
me.

Which browser do you use?

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Martin Manns <mmanns@gmx.net> wrote:
> I get considerable lags with pres/v/g when in fullscreen mode with
> Firefox (Debian testing x86).

Thanks for letting me know!

> Which browser do you use?

Im currently on an old ThinkPad T41 laptop with Windows XP, and I can
reproduce the problem with Firefox 25.0.1. With Chrome it runs smoothly.

By the way, in case you havent noticed: Full-screen mode is synced with
the normal viewing mode. That makes it possible to have the notes on
your laptops screen and  at the same time  the full screen
presentation on the projector, in a different browser window.
Existing account

No account? Register here.