Forum: Ruby on Rails [Redmine] Hide subprojects in welcome page

2dc1ef21726014fcfc574d929f86a8a7?d=identicon&s=25 vui ve vui ve nao (vui_ve_nao)
on 2013-12-16 11:29
Dear all,
I'm using redmine and in welcome page, it displays all projects and
subprojects. I want to hide all subprojects and display parent projects
only.

Please help me!
81be720acac47a004f74a82712384350?d=identicon&s=25 Nicolas Sebrecht (Guest)
The 16/12/13, vui ve vui ve nao wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm using redmine and in welcome page, it displays all projects and
> subprojects. I want to hide all subprojects and display parent projects
> only.

I think it is not possible. Though, you should have better help from the
redmine project at http://www.redmine.org/ .

--
Nicolas Sebrecht