Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby Code Challenges

trekr67 (Guest)

Can anyone suggest what to use to practice ruby coding challenges?

Thanks
Dave Aronson (Guest)
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM, trekr67 <cebirim@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest what to use to practice ruby coding challenges?

http://rubykoans.com/

http://codekata.pragprog.com/ (not necessarily in Ruby, but you can do
that)

http://exercism.io/

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC (codosaur.us),
freelance software developer, and creator of these sites:

On 14 December 2013 00:20, Dave Aronson
<googlegroups2dave@davearonson.com>wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk...
> .

Deryk
4b4de96abbd3fe26cc285cebd5d806ca?d=identicon&s=25 tamouse m. (tamouse_m)

> Can anyone suggest what to use to practice ruby coding challenges?

Any little thing you need to do more than once on a computer. Or even
just
once.