Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Wiki Documentation of Ruby-Gtk - Shall I add links to gnome/gtk documentation?

I am wondering whether it would be ok or good to add links to the
official gnome/gtk API, on footnotes or similar, in the ruby-gtk wiki?

This way people could quickly jump between the official source and what
we add to the writing of the wiki.

I would only do so if kou and the others etc... are fine with that.

I suppose it would suppose if it's just one link per ruby-gtk wiki page.

Example:

The page at
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Gtk%3A%...

could include links to
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkScrolle...

In <7ffb3ff7d57034334ccb05e9055056b6@ruby-forum.com>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Wiki Documentation of Ruby-Gtk - Shall I add
links to gnome/gtk documentation?" on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:24:02 +0100,
  Marc Heiler <ruby-forum-incoming@andreas-s.net> wrote:

> I am wondering whether it would be ok or good to add links to the
> official gnome/gtk API, on footnotes or similar, in the ruby-gtk wiki?

It is OK!

> This way people could quickly jump between the official source and what
> we add to the writing of the wiki.
>
> I would only do so if kou and the others etc... are fine with that.
>
> I suppose it would suppose if it's just one link per ruby-gtk wiki page.

Please do it! Do you know an account on the Wiki?
If you don't know about it, please contact me directly. I
will tell you an account on the Wiki.

kou
Ok I will do so soon (in the coming ~2 weeks or ~3 weeks).

Yes I still have the password, if it is the same one, you sent it to me
years ago. :)
Existing account

No account? Register here.