Forum: Ruby on Rails Please can Someone help me install Fedena School system on my cpanel.

Be303ee438f107a88b4b3f84c513175a?d=identicon&s=25 Ricky Nkansah (Guest)
Please My name is Ricky a student and I will like someone to help me
install Fedena School management system for a project please Help me
On 26 November 2013 17:05, Ricky Nkansah <rickynkansah@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please My name is Ricky a student and I will like someone to help me install
> Fedena School management system for a project please Help me

Hi Ricky, I suggest starting with the installation instructions on the
Fedena website.  Also googling for
install fedena
throws up a good number of hits.  I see that there are forums on the
Fedena website, you might be better to ask there if you have problems
with the installation as you will be in contact with other Fedena
users.  I don't know whether any Fedena users watch this list.

Colin
834c44684ca0f25bbc05d8082eeb9177?d=identicon&s=25 abdulla hisham (hisham)
As Colin mentioned, already there are lot of good
posts,articles,discussions good enough to handle most of the
installations
and other related queries. Incase if you don't find it anywhere,
we/community would look into the same and do the needful. We want it to
grow organically so we would wait for freelancers,community,enthusiasts
answer the same. There are already good no.of freelancers who are doing
the
same.

since you are using the open source version, please use and build the
open
source community.
D22fc02b401541a081a9b63743b41e35?d=identicon&s=25 Haris Khan (Guest)
Dear, I may help you installing Fedena on your computer!

Alternatively, Google "Installing Fedena on Windows" and navigate to
Betamakers Community. You will get detailed instructions for Fedena
Installation.
E1d1b01710e147443f6583ed911092d5?d=identicon&s=25 Realjm001 .. (realjm001)
on 2014-10-14 11:10
Haris Khan wrote in post #1131121:
> Dear, I may help you installing Fedena on your computer!
>
> Alternatively, Google "Installing Fedena on Windows" and navigate to
> Betamakers Community. You will get detailed instructions for Fedena
> Installation.

hello sir would you please share me with your email so that we talk
about the possible deals if you are interested in fedena.
C57136fe20ac4e8f0667f13bae8549c7?d=identicon&s=25 omomia joshua (Guest)
Hello,pls i would also need help installing fedena for my school
clients,pls can you send me your email so that we come to a compromise
on
this..thank you
Existing account

No account? Register here.