Forum: Inkscape New grid creation extensions for inkscape available

2f07a9c130c1ec88b12d825d978dcde5?d=identicon&s=25 Carl Sorensen (Guest)
Hi, all.

I've created three new grid creation extensions for inkscape.

The first is an update to Cartesian Grid that allows the use of real
units
(inch, mm, cm, point) in addition to pixels and allows adjusting the
color
of each graphic element (Border, X Major grid, X minor grid, X sub minor
grid, Y major grid, Y minor grid, Y sub minor grid).

The second is a triangular grid creator that can be used to create grids
with triangular meshes.

The third is a perspective grid creator that creates adjustable 2-point
perspective grids.

Each of these grids can be useful for hand sketching aids, which is why
created them.

You can get the extensions at:

https://github.com/cds4/inkscape-grids

I hope you find them helpful.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen
138a36e6a28129eafc4aaf18b01ff6f3?d=identicon&s=25 heathenx (Guest)
Thank-you.

heathenx
765d28cd3f038cc3784150523be9361c?d=identicon&s=25 Johan Engelen (Guest)
On 20-11-2013 21:00, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> with triangular meshes.
>
> The third is a perspective grid creator that creates adjustable 2-point
> perspective grids.
>
> Each of these grids can be useful for hand sketching aids, which is why I
> created them.
>
> You can get the extensions at:
>
> https://github.com/cds4/inkscape-grids

Are you willing to license them GPL v2, and have them included with the
next release?

Thanks,
   Johan
Existing account