Forum: NGINX I translated "install" and "beginners guide" articles into japanese

D8f2c73c306380d9221ea7ffad7bd814?d=identicon&s=25 Yuta MASUMOTO (Guest)
Hi there,
I translated "install" and "beginners guide" articles into japanese.
7a8e9bb034db81e612d72b30af4932d0?d=identicon&s=25 Vladimir Homutov (Guest)
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 08:07:39PM +0900, Yuta MASUMOTO wrote:
> Hi there,
> I translated "install" and "beginners guide" articles into japanese.
>
> --
> Yuta MASUMOTO
> Mail: owata@club.kyutech.ac.jp

> # HG changeset patch
> # User Yuta MASUMOTO <owata@club.kyutech.ac.jp>
> # Date 1384857571 -32400
> #      Tue Nov 19 19:39:31 2013 +0900
> # Node ID 6a6c13a1cbfbd414fa54361748fc5dac289c432a
> # Parent  649420cb8021fbb19d75c2abfbec7572b5dc1839
> Translated "install" and "beginners guide" articles into japanese.

Hi, Yuto!

From what I see, the "beginners guide" translation is incomplete and
lacks a lot of things comparing to the original english article. Do you
have
plans to complete the translation or something was lost in the patch?

The "install" article looks ok (except minor formatting issues - just
make diff against english version and see that empty lines gone).

I suggest that you provide a separate changeset for the "install"
article and another one for the "beginners guide" when it's complete.

Also note that there is a "rev" attribute in the "article" element. One
of its goals is to help with tracking of translation status. If original
and translated document revisions differs, one can note that translation
needs to be updated, as original document was changed since then.
So, please indicate the revision of english article you translated in
the japanese version.