Forum: NGINX I translated document from English to Japanese

D8f2c73c306380d9221ea7ffad7bd814?d=identicon&s=25 Yuta MASUMOTO (Guest)
Hi there,

I intersted in nginx, but Japanese documents is out of date,
so I will be translate documents from English to Japanese,
but I cannnot find information to translation.

Right now, I created git repository what documention page.
https://github.com/owatan/nginx-doc-jp
http://owatan.github.io/nginx-doc-jp/libxslt/ja/docs/

Could you merge translated this documents ?

--
Yuta MASUMOTO
Mail: owata@club.kyutech.ac.jp
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:49:14AM +0900, Yuta MASUMOTO wrote:
> Could you merge translated this documents ?
>
> --
> Yuta MASUMOTO
> Mail: owata@club.kyutech.ac.jp

Hi Yuta!

I've made a quick look into you repo and found that you have removed
existing
documentation from index (your index has only beginners guide and
install
documents, while current documentation has other articles) - any reasons
to do so?

As I understand, your contribution is to provide translation for
beginners guide and install documents and some other minor changes.

If you want your work to be merged, please provide a changeset against
our
nginx.org repository (http://hg.nginx.org/nginx.org/), following
recommendations here:

http://nginx.org/en/docs/contributing_changes.html

so that we can see actual changes (edits and new articles separate) with
commit logs that makes sense.

Thank you!
Existing account

No account? Register here.