Forum: NGINX I translated document from English to Japanese

D8f2c73c306380d9221ea7ffad7bd814?d=identicon&s=25 Yuta MASUMOTO (Guest)
Hi there,

I intersted in nginx, but Japanese documents is out of date,
so I will be translate documents from English to Japanese,
but I cannnot find information to translation.

Right now, I created git repository what documention page.

Could you merge translated this documents ?

7a8e9bb034db81e612d72b30af4932d0?d=identicon&s=25 Vladimir Homutov (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:49:14AM +0900, Yuta MASUMOTO wrote:
> Could you merge translated this documents ?
> --
> Mail:

Hi Yuta!

I've made a quick look into you repo and found that you have removed
documentation from index (your index has only beginners guide and
documents, while current documentation has other articles) - any reasons
to do so?

As I understand, your contribution is to provide translation for
beginners guide and install documents and some other minor changes.

If you want your work to be merged, please provide a changeset against
our repository (, following
recommendations here:

so that we can see actual changes (edits and new articles separate) with
commit logs that makes sense.

Thank you!
Existing account

No account? Register here.