Forum: GNU Radio @ACLOCAL@: command not found

356dfd3417bb998d945135e48409185a?d=identicon&s=25 Nasi Elda (nesazeri)
Hi all,

I need your help: I want to install some files (old gnu library and
developed files) for GNU to my new Ubuntu: 13.04.
All config, makefiles were for old ubuntu.

I run these:
$ autoscan
then change config.scan to .ac
$ autoconf
$ aclocal
$ automake

when I run
$ make

it triggers these:
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && @ACLOCAL@ -I config
/bin/bash: @ACLOCAL@: command not found
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 127
  Do you know how to fix it?
7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 "Marcus Müller" <marcus@hostalia.de> (Guest)
Hi Nesimi,

I don't know how old your GNU Radio version actually is, but I urge you
that if you -- by any means -- can convert your application to at least
GNU Radio 3.6 or even better 3.7: do it!
3.6 and 2.7 both build using cmake which is much easier to use than the
whole auto*-hell and a whole lot easier to debug.

Anyway, even with the old autohell-based solutions you shouldn't have to
do the steps below. Just run ./bootstrap !

Greetings
Marcus
356dfd3417bb998d945135e48409185a?d=identicon&s=25 Nasi Elda (nesazeri)
Hi Marcus,

Yes, my GNU radio version is 3.6.
I used ./bootstrap, that did not work :(

Can you tell me how to use cmake to install the shared library to
gnuradio?

Best,
-
NE

Воскресенье, 17 ноября 2013, 14:25 +01:00 от Marcus Müller
<marcus@hostalia.de>:
>Hi Nesimi,
>
>I don't know how old your GNU Radio version actually is, but I
      urge you that if you -- by any means -- can convert your
      application to at least GNU Radio 3.6 or even better 3.7: do it!
>3.6 and 2.7 both build using cmake which is much easier to use
      than the whole auto*-hell and a whole lot easier to debug.

>Anyway, even with the old autohell-based solutions you shouldn't
      have to do the steps below. Just run ./bootstrap !

>Greetings
>Marcus
>
>On 11/17/2013 01:31 PM, nesimi eldarov wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I need your help: I want to install some files (old gnu library
      and developed files) for GNU to my new Ubuntu: 13.04.
>>$ make
>>
>>it triggers these:
>>CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && @ACLOCAL@
        -I config
>>/bin/bash: @ACLOCAL@: command not found
>>make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 127
>>  Do you know how to fix it?
>>
>>--
>>NE

I'm referring you to the official build guide,
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...,
specifically: go to your source directory,
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
sudo make install

Where did you get your instructions? They are very outdated...

Greetings
Marcus
356dfd3417bb998d945135e48409185a?d=identicon&s=25 Nasi Elda (nesazeri)
Hi Marcus,

that is the instructions of building gnuradio, isn't it?
I wanted to install new library into gnuradio or any new files.
Is that a different thing?

Best,
-
Nasimi

Воскресенье, 17 ноября 2013, 14:37 +01:00 от Marcus Müller

Existing account

No account? Register here.