Forum: Ruby Need Urgent Help with an Assignment

A8f7b125e6b7c43d9ada4fd494e18e68?d=identicon&s=25 Blue Pants (bluepants01)
on 2013-11-14 19:08
1  Use a threaded model to multiply two matrices

2  Sum of k variates of an exponential distribution gives Erlang-k
variate. Use functional
        programming approach to generate an array of 10 random variates
from  Erlang-k distribution.
        What happens when k tends towards infinity.

3       Measure the times taken to compute 2 above. Use the Benchmark
class.
A8f7b125e6b7c43d9ada4fd494e18e68?d=identicon&s=25 Blue Pants (bluepants01)
on 2013-11-14 19:09
1  Use a threaded model to multiply two matrices

2  Sum of k variates of an exponential distribution gives Erlang-k
variate. Use functional
        programming approach to generate an array of 10 random variates
from  Erlang-k distribution.
        What happens when k tends towards infinity.

3       Measure the times taken to compute 2 above. Use the Benchmark
class.
F555402e879ef6ad937e41bbaedb465b?d=identicon&s=25 Brandon W. (brandon_w)
Does it really need to be said that the people here aren't going to do
your
homework for you?
A8f7b125e6b7c43d9ada4fd494e18e68?d=identicon&s=25 Blue Pants (bluepants01)
on 2013-11-14 21:35
Please it's very important and it is very essential.I would really be a
huge favour.

Brandon W. wrote in post #1127400:
> Does it really need to be said that the people here aren't going to do
> your
> homework for you?
75eb154a2d05884a8a6a8e54b6eb3deb?d=identicon&s=25 Wayne Brisette (Guest)
Here is how this works. You show us what you have done so far, and ask
for pointers. Nobody on this list is going do the actual work for you.
What you are being asked by the instructor is to think, and we're not
going to short circuit that lesson. But if you bring code to the table
and say "here is what I've done, I'm trying to do 'X', can anybody tell
me what I'm doing wrong?", people will tend to tell you something like
"remember to do 'x', you haven't done that.", or something similar. But
nobody is going to write your code for you. Sorry.

Please it's very important and it is very essential.I would really be a
huge favour.
Existing account

No account? Register here.