Forum: GNU Radio pfb_arb_resampler_ccf

048ed9e907d8d46dbb96d0c73bba3261?d=identicon&s=25 "雨缘" <794226086@qq.com> (Guest)
hello all

who can tell mewhat is "pfb_arb_resampler_ccf"?and what does it do?

bzs
7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 "Marcus Müller" <marcus@hostalia.de> (Guest)
Hi bzs,
really short:

pfb = polyphase filter bank = what it is
arb = arbitrary
resampler = what it does
ccf = complex in, complex out, float taps

Greetings,
Marcus
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Marcus Müller <marcus@hostalia.de>
wrote:

> On 14.11.2013 08:50, 雨缘 wrote:
>
> hello all!
>
> who can tell me?what is "pfb_arb_resampler_ccf"?and what does it do?
>

> bzs

Also:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_pfb.html

And:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1filter_...

Tom
7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 "Marcus Müller" <marcus@hostalia.de> (Guest)
Hi bzs,

please always reply to the list, so we can all help you.
I'm very sorry, but I can't explain the concept of a polyphase
filterbank in a few sentences; please refer to literature for this. On
how it realizes this: The only thing I could do is look at the source
code and translate C++ to english; I think it's better if you do that
yourself.

Greetings,
Marcus
Existing account