Forum: Ruby Module Variable

29338ecacbc8c770abb4a6813346d383?d=identicon&s=25 Asmita Chauhan (asmita)
on 2013-11-13 08:24
Hi Guys,
I am beginer in ruby. could u pl. tell me How to access a module
variable from a class defined in that module.
Ccd9be37f5bd322e9d3968f767328928?d=identicon&s=25 Sebastjan H. (sebastjan_h)
on 2013-11-13 09:10
Asmita Chauhan wrote in post #1127119:
> Hi Guys,
> I am beginer in ruby. could u pl. tell me How to access a module
> variable from a class defined in that module.

http://ruby-doc.com/docs/ProgrammingRuby/

See section Modules
(http://ruby-doc.com/docs/ProgrammingRuby/html/tut_...)

regards,