Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for iPad app developer

5e33c925de0aeb5620a463486a20f98d?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Taylor (Guest)
*Can YOU provide the following?*

iPad app design + 3 to 6 page companion web site

Fast feedback
Top talent ONLY, clear instructions
Mockup provided
Needs your skills and speed

reply if interested, I'll send mockup
15eb13d662803f57bc4aea59704988b4?d=identicon&s=25 Scott Ribe (Guest)
Are you talking about a native app? If so, you'd be better off asking on
Apple's Cocoa dev list (see lists.apple.com).

On Nov 11, 2013, at 8:40 AM, Mike Taylor <mike.taylor.media@gmail.com>
wrote:

> reply if interested, I'll send mockup
>
> --

Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com
http://www.elevated-dev.com/
(303) 722-0567 voice
7c70b045689da6c99088fc66ff9c0766?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Taylor (taylorm)
on 2013-11-11 18:07

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk....

> --
> Scott Ribe
> scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

Thank you Scott.

Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with much of the developer's jargon.
I need an app built that will run on the iPad, I also need a small
website that will give users of the app the ability to access files that
the app sends to and edits on the server.

A property inspector will use the app to complete inspection reports.
They may want to start the report on their office computer, fill it out
on the iPad and make further edits on the computer.

I hope this clarifies my needs.
Thank you again for your feedback.
> http://www.elevated-dev.com/
> (303) 722-0567 voice
Ef75523b04bcfc4370cb8b66f76a13b0?d=identicon&s=25 jimmy brion (jimmybrion)
You can hire iPad developers from vEmployee. They are experts and
affordable. You can check their engagement model here
http://www.vemployee.us/mobile-application-developers.html