Forum: Ruby Some Sample Code (Watir / Mechanize / GTK)

14b5582046b4e7b24ab69b7886a35868?d=identicon&s=25 Joel Pearson (virtuoso)
on 2013-11-08 15:25
I've uploaded some of my Ruby Toolkit to Github for redundant storage
and version control: https://github.com/VirtuosoJoel/Toolkit

If you're an experienced coder, the odds are my fumbling attempts won't
interest you, but maybe the new guys will pick up some ideas :)

Most of the code is unique to the work that I do, but it might serve as
an example to anyone learning to do similar things.
Someone might find some of the little libraries I've put together useful
as well.

The Readme contains a brief summary of what each tool does. I've also
marked the ones which would need adaptation before being used for
generic tasks as "customer-specific".
Ccd9be37f5bd322e9d3968f767328928?d=identicon&s=25 Sebastjan H. (sebastjan_h)
on 2013-11-08 19:30
Joel Pearson wrote in post #1126780:
> I've uploaded some of my Ruby Toolkit to Github for redundant storage
> and version control: https://github.com/VirtuosoJoel/Toolkit
>
> If you're an experienced coder, the odds are my fumbling attempts won't
> interest you, but maybe the new guys will pick up some ideas :)
>
> Most of the code is unique to the work that I do, but it might serve as
> an example to anyone learning to do similar things.
> Someone might find some of the little libraries I've put together useful
> as well.
>
> The Readme contains a brief summary of what each tool does. I've also
> marked the ones which would need adaptation before being used for
> generic tasks as "customer-specific".

Thank you for sharing this!

regards
seba