Forum: Ruby Ruby Developers 50K

D2aeac1dc752c91fe9fa90d81c83ae39?d=identicon&s=25 vipul v. (vipul_v)
on 2013-11-06 15:56
New to this.

I am sorry if I am not allowed to do this, I am looking for a senior
ruby developer pay up to 50k. please contact me on
vipul.vyas@greythorn.com

kind regards
F555402e879ef6ad937e41bbaedb465b?d=identicon&s=25 Brandon W. (brandon_w)
Fair warning, 50k might be enough to attract a Junior straight out of
college but most Seniors will laugh at that.
E0d864d9677f3c1482a20152b7cac0e2?d=identicon&s=25 Robert Klemme (robert_k78)
On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Brandon Weaver <keystonelemur@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Fair warning, 50k might be enough to attract a Junior straight out of
> college but most Seniors will laugh at that.

Whatever currency and location that is...

Btw, I recently learned that "senior" in India begins with two to
three years experience:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.java.pro...

Cheers

robert
A7fca2db6ff3f4583df98043bd5166f9?d=identicon&s=25 Panagiotis Atmatzidis (Guest)

On 9 Νοε 2013, at 17:48 , Brandon Weaver <keystonelemur@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Fair warning, 50k might be enough to attract a Junior straight out of college
but most Seniors will laugh at that.

In the US maybe, but in other parts of the world that's a very good
salary. He might as well think about it.

> On Nov 6, 2013 8:57 AM, "vipul v." <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> New to this.
>
> I am sorry if I am not allowed to do this, I am looking for a senior
> ruby developer pay up to 50k. please contact me on
> vipul.vyas@greythorn.com

> kind regards
>
> --

Panagiotis (atmosx) Atmatzidis

email:  atma@convalesco.org
GnuPG ID: 0x1A7BFEC5
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1A7BFEC5
Existing account

No account? Register here.