Forum: Ruby on Rails Routing issue in 3.1.1

C993c6aaffc6cf7b477a5075099e1d36?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Hickman (Guest)
I have a 3.1.1. app that is running in production and has been for
several
weeks now. I just added a new page and controller with an entry in
routes.rb

In development everything is just fine. But when I deploy the change to
production I get a problem with the routes. Everything else is just
fine.

Started GET "/fix_scores_mappings" for 82.152.150.75 at 2013-10-30
10:12:54
+0000

ActionController::RoutingError (uninitialized constant
FixScoresMappingController):

The FixScoresMappingController exists and the output from rake routes is
identical so I am at a loss as to what is going on.

The only other thing that might be important (but given that everything
works in development I am unconvinced) is that
FixScoresMappingController
was originally called FixSupplierMappingController and was manually
renamed.

Any ideas as to where to start looking?
On 30 October 2013 11:04, Peter Hickman <peterhickman386@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> FixScoresMappingController):
>
> The FixScoresMappingController exists and the output from rake routes is
> identical so I am at a loss as to what is going on.
>
> The only other thing that might be important (but given that everything
> works in development I am unconvinced) is that FixScoresMappingController
> was originally called FixSupplierMappingController and was manually renamed.

It is not a routing error, it cannot find the controller.  Are you
sure you renamed the controller file and the class correctly?  Have
you restarted the server?

Colin
C993c6aaffc6cf7b477a5075099e1d36?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Hickman (Guest)
Aaargh. Its mercurial being a complete arse. It was ignoring the file
for
it's own twisted reasons and not telling me about it.

Sorry for wasting your time :)
Existing account

No account? Register here.