Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for Advice

0cc2c5a255cdf612d2ef10cca4492c6e?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Clemens (Guest)
Hey Guys,

A group of guys and myself have been working on a project/business plan
develop a Hotel Concierge application for tablets. We have been working
on
it for over a year and have hotels here in Chicago that are on board and
very interested with our concept. We also are in the works with some
large
APIs as well as some contracts with some large APIs that want to work
with
us. Recently our developer had to drop out of the group because he
became
too busy with his other projects and we have been at a standstill for a
couple of weeks. Can anyone provide me some direction on where to find
start looking for another developer or if this sounds like an
interesting
venture and you would like more information please contact me at
crclemens73@gmail.com.

I appreciate any help you can offer.
On Oct 29, 2013, at 6:37 PM, Chris Clemens <crclemens73@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> A group of guys and myself have been working on a project/business plan to
develop a Hotel Concierge application for tablets. We have been working on it
for
over a year and have hotels here in Chicago that are on board and very
interested
with our concept. We also are in the works with some large APIs as well as some
contracts with some large APIs that want to work with us. Recently our developer
had to drop out of the group because he became too busy with his other projects
and we have been at a standstill for a couple of weeks. Can anyone provide me
some
direction on where to find start looking for another developer or if this sounds
like an interesting venture and you would like more information please contact
me
at crclemens73@gmail.com.

> I appreciate any help you can offer.

Doing what youre doing here is good. Look also in the Rails group on
LinkedIn. Look around your area for Ruby/Rails users groups. (Theres a
couple here in Minneapolis, RUM, and Rails MN.)
0cb2465083f6b7fe7d40f758238c83ea?d=identicon&s=25 zhu xiaodi (Guest)
Did you read this kind of book before?

http://theleanstartup.com

在 2013年10月30日星期三UTC+8上午7时37分57秒,Chris Clemens写道:
Ef75523b04bcfc4370cb8b66f76a13b0?d=identicon&s=25 jimmy brion (jimmybrion)
You can connect with vEmployee Here is their engagement model.
http://www.vemployee.us/resource-outsourcing.html
Existing account

No account? Register here.