Forum: Ruby zenweb 3.3.0 Released

zenweb version 3.3.0 has been released!

* bugs: <https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb>
* home: <https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb>

Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a
website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike
most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style
oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin
system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.

Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to
jekyll's layout, but zenweb isn't focused on blogs. It can do any sort
of website just fine.

Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a
website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is
blazingly fast.

Changes:

### 3.3.0 / 2013-10-24

* 2 minor enhancements:

  * Added scheme and elisp extensions to coderay. (just aliass for
clojure right now)
  * Updated to kramdown 1.x.
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com>
wrote:
> system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
>
> ### 3.3.0 / 2013-10-24
>
> * 2 minor enhancements:
>
>   * Added scheme and elisp extensions to coderay. (just aliass for clojure right
now)
>   * Updated to kramdown 1.x.

Ryan,

How would you compare & contrast Zenweb with Middleman?
On Oct 25, 2013, at 09:09 , tamouse mailing lists
<tamouse.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> How would you compare & contrast Zenweb with Middleman?

Probably by reading up on middleman features and maybe dipping into the
source.