Forum: GNU Radio QT GUI Range - broken in GRC 3.7.2git-107-g636140af?

C4164bf481aa95c817f00345b58afb76?d=identicon&s=25 Tom M. (tom_m70)
Have updated to the latest git, been a month or two since the last
update here.

Previous 3.7.2git (a little back) ran fine.

With the latest, flowgraphs seem to start but immediately exit ('done')
when
there is a QT GUI Range control on them. If the QT GUI Range is deleted
and replaced with
a QT GUI entry, (selecting the same variable that the Range previously
selected) then the flow graph runs fine.

Tried it on several different flowgraphs contianing other QT GUI
widgets, seems
that the range control breaks all the flowgraphs, and replacing with
Entry fixes all.

-- Tom, N5EG
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Tom McDermott
<tom.mcdermott4@yahoo.com> wrote:
> selected) then the flow graph runs fine.
>
> Tried it on several different flowgraphs contianing other QT GUI widgets,
> seems
> that the range control breaks all the flowgraphs, and replacing with Entry
> fixes all.
>
> -- Tom, N5EG

Tom,

I have created ticket #604 on our issue tracker, so please move all
discussion over there. In particular, this seems to be a problem after
updating from Ubuntu 13.04 to 13.10. Can you update the ticket with
your OS information (and if you upgraded your OS between the last time
you ran it and the latest)?

Thanks,
Tom