Forum: Ruby on Rails Developement in rails

9d463f1c9721a46e271c85ec9b5fb2fe?d=identicon&s=25 Sushruth Sivaramakrishnan (Guest)
Hello guys
I have recently started using rails and plan to do some development for
it
Any advice on where to start
On 21 October 2013 05:35, Sushruth Sivaramakrishnan
<sivsushruth@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys
> I have recently started using rails and plan to do some development for it
> Any advice on where to start

Searching this list archive should have shown you many asking the same
question.  The advise is usually the same:

Don't use Windows (use Mac or Linux, eg Ubuntu)
Install using rvm (or others suggest rbenv)
Work right through a good tutorial such as railstutorial.org (which is
free to use online).

Colin