Forum: GNU Radio recv and send frame size

17a73c1b0a90093d14a6c59db3c613f7?d=identicon&s=25 Baier (Guest)
Hi all,

is there any possibilty to increase the send frame size ans recv frame
size of the USRP from the host?
Thanks
AB
3f8e1a4f07ff9f4f428055a3330aa26d?d=identicon&s=25 Aditya Dhananjay (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Baier <baier@irt.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there any possibilty to increase the send frame size ans recv frame
> size of the USRP from the host?
> Thanks
> AB

What are you using to transmit and receive? Are you using the
benchmark_tx
and benchmark_rx files? (I assume that frame size and packet size are
synonymous).

If so, you can use the "-s 500" option to set the frame size to 500
bytes
in benchmark_tx. There is no need to set the frame size in the receiver.
The frame size is encoded by the transmitter into the header, and the
receiver reads it off that.

Aditya
558c40b97bd1af8d912424757714bda9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
On 10/15/2013 07:00 AM, Baier wrote:

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/transport.html

If you haven't already spent some time inside that documentation tree,
it's a good investment of your time.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator
Aditya Dhananjay wrote in post #1124588:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Baier <baier@irt.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> is there any possibilty to increase the send frame size ans recv frame
>> size of the USRP from the host?
>> Thanks
>> AB
>>

> What are you using to transmit and receive? Are you using the
> benchmark_tx
> and benchmark_rx files? (I assume that frame size and packet size are
> synonymous).
>
> If so, you can use the "-s 500" option to set the frame size to 500
> bytes
> in benchmark_tx. There is no need to set the frame size in the receiver.
> The frame size is encoded by the transmitter into the header, and the
> receiver reads it off that.
>
> Aditya

hi Aditya
I was trying to figure out the throughput of the E110
I set the bitrates to 50kbps and samples_per_symbol to 5,also I use the
gmsk mod_demod
but on the tx side, I found out the bitrate is larger than 50 kbps,can
you help me to figure this out?
here is the method I tested the throughput:
I send 200 packets and measure the time it consumed

and another phenomena is ,when I send 200 packets ,the rx side always
receive 197 packets,why?where are the other packets?
Existing account

No account? Register here.