----Messaggio originale----

Da: xefra@libero.it

Data: 09/10/2013 16.55

A: <mleech@ripnet.com>, <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

Ogg: [Discuss-gnuradio] R: Re: R: R: Re: around empty subcarrier in
802.11n implementation

Ok, I was supposing that.
So in the python code of the receiver I've put:
tr=uhd.tune_request(self._freq,self._offset)self.uhd_usrp_source_0.set_center_freq(tr)
where freq and offset are passed as parameters. In this way I got no
error.
Now, the question is: which values are good for "offset"? Hz? KHz?
MHz?I've tried small values, like 50 Hz, but nothing changes.
Is there a way  to find it?
I'm sorry, but really I have not ideaThank you again for your support
francesca

        Da: xefra@libero.it

        Data: 09/10/2013 10.52

        A: <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

        Ogg: [Discuss-gnuradio] R: Re: around empty subcarrier in
        802.11n implementation

        Thanks for your answer.

        I'm a computer scientist, so I'm not so aware
          of what DC-offset exactly means, but I'm going to try this
          tuning. I'll let you know if I solve the problem.

        Best regards

        Francesca