Forum: GNU Radio GNU Radio Logo

7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 "Marcus Müller" <marcus@hostalia.de> (Guest)
Hello folks,

I remembered there was a discussion on the IRC channel during gr-con '13
about GR needing usable logos.
I happened to just had reproduced an original version of the logo for
sticker printing, and promised to share those files.

Well, here they are: https://github.com/marcusmueller/GrLogo.git

Little problem here: I didn't design the original logo. So I can't
really claim or assign copyright, define a license etc.; I'm not quite
sure what to do. Does anyone know how the logo is licensed (if at all)
and who was the original creator?

Anyway: Enjoy!

Marcus
4252201ac30d6dd44d8090ce1070e35f?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Blum (Guest)
On 10/13/2013 09:01 AM, Marcus Mller wrote:
> really claim or assign copyright, define a license etc.; I'm not quite
> sure what to do. Does anyone know how the logo is licensed (if at all)
> and who was the original creator?

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.radio.general/15339

-josh
Existing account