Forum: GNU Radio why the code in gnuradio in 3.6 cannot work in 3.7?

03bb2eab8c06cd2083eb59f7759fe27d?d=identicon&s=25 Yingjie Chen (Guest)
Hi guy,

I have updated the gunradio to 3.7.1, but fond the c++ block name and
style
changed a litter bit. like ofdm_insert_preamble.cc is changed to
ofdm_instert_preamble_impl.cc. When I add some codes in general work
funciton, and use the command *make and make install *it in build
directory
as usual in gnuradio 3.6, I cannot see any change after adding my
personal
code. I guess the build fire is not installed. what is happening in 3.7?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Kay
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Read http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

MB

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 09:25:53PM +0800, Yingjie Chen wrote:

> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> Best,
>
> Kay

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

03bb2eab8c06cd2083eb59f7759fe27d?d=identicon&s=25 Yingjie Chen (Guest)
Thanks for your reply, Martin. I have read the website about the change
before. But still nothing change when I run benchmark example in
terminal,
even though I delete some original code in C++ block(for test). That
means
my added code cannot take effect. Do I miss something?

Best,
Kay

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:47:27PM -0700, Yingjie Chen wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, Martin. I have read the website about the change before.
> But still nothing change when I run benchmark example in terminal, even though
> I delete some original code in C++ block(for test). That means my added code
> cannot take effect. Do I miss something?

Hard to say without knowing details. Probably yes.

MB
>     Read http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...
>     > changed a litter bit. like ofdm_insert_preamble.cc is changed to
>     >
>     > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio
>     Building 05.01
>     Discuss-gnuradio mailing list