Forum: GNU Radio Dev Call October 2013

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Hi everyone,

still feeling good about GRCon13? Or maybe you couldn't attend and would
like another chance to participate? How about this:

As usual, we will be doing a developer's call the third Thursday a
month, which is October 17, 1700 UTC (19:00 CET, other timezoners please
convert yourself).

As you can imagine, there's not lots of dev stuff that needs talking
about--after nearly a week of solid GNU Radio, we're set in that regard.

However, we feel like we really started some fantastic discussions at
the conference, and we would like to present the opportunity to continue
those.
The agenda is currently very short, very open and not very tech-heavy:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

So if anyone wants to start joining these calls, this would be great
time to do so.

The call itself is done through Google Hangout, plus the chitchat in
#gnuradio (The IRC channel, not the hash tag :). To join the call, go
through our Google Plus community. Phil or I will be waiting in the call
so you know you're right. Do *not* start your own hangout.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:57:39AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> As usual, we will be doing a developer's call the third Thursday a
> month, which is October 17, 1700 UTC (19:00 CET, other timezoners please
> convert yourself).

Just a quick reminder--this call is tomorrow, so if you want to join us,
feel free to do so. Make sure you're Google Hangout is working!

Bye,
MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
The video is available at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBXcqNg_xT8&feature=share

Thanks everyone for attending!

Martin

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:32:14PM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:57:39AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> > As usual, we will be doing a developer's call the third Thursday a
> > month, which is October 17, 1700 UTC (19:00 CET, other timezoners please
> > convert yourself).
>
> Just a quick reminder--this call is tomorrow, so if you want to join us,
> feel free to do so. Make sure you're Google Hangout is working!

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun