From: "wbsurfver@yahoo.com" <wbsurfver@gmail.com>
To: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 7:30:25 AM
Subject: [Rails] websockets versus ajax polling ?

I recall I did a small project a couple of years ago with
websockets/faye plugin. It was a little complex, but I was wondering if
many people use websockets in stead of what seems like the more typical
ajax polling and is it very easy to implement in sinatra ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk...
.
Existing account

No account? Register here.