Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionController::UnknownFormat when using respond_to do |format|

41b9e342e298a635f9d79de01e256c92?d=identicon&s=25 Eugene T. (eugene_t)
I am using jquery slider ui and rails 4. I am trying to implement a
price
slider for my product page. However, i have run into a problem. I have
tried to search around but i cant seems to find a solution that helps.
Hope
someone could help me as I am quite new to ruby on rails. Thanks.

Here are my code

products_controller.rb

 respond_to do |format|
  format.js do
    render :update do |page|
      page.replace_html 'x_product_list', :partial =>
'products/products_list', :locals => { :product => @product }

with this error:

On 5 October 2013 18:09,  <sadocean@gmail.com> wrote:
>   format.js do
>     render :update do |page|
>       page.replace_html 'x_product_list', :partial =>
> 'products/products_list', :locals => { :product => @product }
>
> with this error:
>
> ActionController::UnknownFormat

You have not really given us enough information.  Show us the contents
of the log for the request.

Colin
Existing account

No account? Register here.