Forum: JRuby connecting to IBM MQ

2d1b64aaf61046ad166db3009fa8c7dc?d=identicon&s=25 Charles Monteiro (Guest)
We have a need to connect to IBM MQ from a Sinatra service, I have found
two resources on the web:

https://github.com/reidmorrison/jruby-jms
http://rubywmq.rubyforge.org/index_files/jruby.htm

Just wonder if anybody has any feedback on interacting with MQ from
JRuby

thanks

Charles
D565139dbbafc06e7daf4826ca0f0228?d=identicon&s=25 R. Tyler Croy (Guest)
On Sat, 05 Oct 2013, Charles Monteiro wrote:

> We have a need to connect to IBM MQ from a Sinatra service, I have found two
resources on the web:

> https://github.com/reidmorrison/jruby-jms
> http://rubywmq.rubyforge.org/index_files/jruby.htm
>
> Just wonder if anybody has any feedback on interacting with MQ from JRuby

I've been experimenting as of late with connecting to ActiveMQ via JMS
(instead
of STOMP) under JRuby.

I've been bundling my work under this gem named Stapfen
(https://github.com/lookout/stapfen).

That said, most of the work I have been doing has been in the
consumption side
rather than the producer side of the fence.

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy