Forum: Ruby on Rails Help shut down webbrick on mac?

33478bbfbd0e2bf2737eca60a555af76?d=identicon&s=25 farocco (Guest)
Hello,

I just installed radrails and it will not run the webbrick because a
version is already running on my mac.
I do not know how to shut down the mac version.

Thanks

Regards,

Frank Rocco
farocco@verizon.net
2dd904ec5981c31e7bb7a5743a53caf8?d=identicon&s=25 Bruce Balmer (brucebalmer)
I don't know what radrails is but if you can find the terminal where
webrick is running you can issue Control+C to stop it.

Alternatively, you can launch a second instance of webrick using a
different port, like this:

cd folder containing your project
script/server -p3001   (where 3001 is the port number) the default
port is 3000 and you could have chosen any value you want for the
port number (bearing potential conflicts in mind).

bruce
33478bbfbd0e2bf2737eca60a555af76?d=identicon&s=25 farocco (Guest)
Thanks

radrails is a special eclipse environment for rails.
http://www.radrails.org

Frank