Forum: GNU Radio GRCon '13 Hackfest Wrap-Up

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Hi everyone,

following GRCon '13, we had a one-day hackfest. A *lot* of people stayed
around for this, improving GNU Radio on all fronts.

Since there has been a request to know what we did, I have started a
wiki page:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

I would like to invite all participants to add a quick note on what was
done. Thank you!

MB
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and
On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Martin Braun (CEL)
<martin.braun@kit.edu> wrote:
> I would like to invite all participants to add a quick note on what was
> done. Thank you!
>
> MB

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the hackfest wiki
with the work we did on burst modems that was just merged into our
master branch and will be a part of 3.7.2.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.