Forum: NGINX All webapps behind nginx reverse proxy by port?

35c5f4b67fb34acfa1fe1e7beb869b2d?d=identicon&s=25 Grant (Guest)
I'm thinking of using nginx as a reverse proxy for all of my
administrative webapps so I can keep them under nice tight control.
Is this a good idea?  Would you use port numbers to separate each of
them?

- Grant
35c5f4b67fb34acfa1fe1e7beb869b2d?d=identicon&s=25 Grant (Guest)
> I'm thinking of using nginx as a reverse proxy for all of my
> administrative webapps so I can keep them under nice tight control.
> Is this a good idea?  Would you use port numbers to separate each of
> them?
>
> - Grant

On second thought, this wouldn't be a reverse proxy setup in every
instance.  Some webapps could be served straight from nginx, but is
configuring them into separate nginx servers a good idea for more
control?  I'm trying to find out if I'm thinking straight about this.

- Grant
Existing account

No account? Register here.