Forum: NGINX Drainstop/Graceful stop?

2974d09ac2541e892966b762aad84943?d=identicon&s=25 Sapherz (Guest)
Sorry if this is a but of a bumb question, but we're moving from NLB to
using Nginx as a load balancer. Whats the best way to do an equivelient
of a
drain-stop to one upstram server? Would it be a graceful stop, then a
quick
service restart with a new .conf that don't have the server in question
in
it, or is there a nicer way of doing it?

Posted at Nginx Forum:
0f7a1240e82f744c6c607fa7081b99f7?d=identicon&s=25 Igor Sysoev (Guest)
On Sep 24, 2013, at 1:15 , Sapherz wrote:

> Hi,
> Sorry if this is a but of a bumb question, but we're moving from NLB to
> using Nginx as a load balancer. Whats the best way to do an equivelient of a
> drain-stop to one upstram server? Would it be a graceful stop, then a quick
> service restart with a new .conf that don't have the server in question in
> it, or is there a nicer way of doing it?

http://nginx.org/en/docs/control.html#reconfiguration
Existing account

No account? Register here.