Forum: NGINX PHP, AJAX: large data being truncated on nginx

E58f258a1c3dbae0d70d310c7cb50bd2?d=identicon&s=25 eric eric (Guest)
Hello,

My PHP installation is configured to accept 8M of post data and use to
128M
of physical memory.

I have also configured following in nginx conf

client_body_buffer_size  100k;
client_header_buffer_size 100k;
client_max_body_size 16m;
large_client_header_buffers 200 100k;

When i try to post large data, some data from the last last textboxes is
truncated
There are over 200 textboxes on the page.
And i am getting the data in post only for 185 text boxes.

Thanks in advance.
Hello!

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 06:48:48PM +0530, eric eric wrote:

> large_client_header_buffers 200 100k;
>
> When i try to post large data, some data from the last last textboxes is
> truncated
> There are over 200 textboxes on the page.
> And i am getting the data in post only for 185 text boxes.

I would suppose it's a php configuration problem, see here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/info.configuration.ph...

--
Maxim Dounin
http://nginx.org/en/donation.html