Re:

Am 05.09.2013 16:06, schrieb Helmut:

unsuscribe
^^

  1. typo, 2. wrong address, see

Marcus

Thank you Marcus - i was trying to unsubscribe with a message to
[email protected] (without the typo error) as said in the
subscription confirmation e-mail and getting a non-existing recipient
error.
Helmut

----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected]
To: “Ruby users” [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:16 PM
Subject: Re:

Hi,

You can unsubscribe at the following URL:

We replaced a software to provide the service from FML to Mailman.
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2013/08/06/status-issue/

This document is old.

We need to add details of new mailing lists.

Masafumi Y.

2013/9/5 Helmut [email protected]:

Am 05.09.2013 16:49, schrieb Masafumi Y.:

We need to add details of new mailing lists.

Hmmm… I did not realize the full significance of this PR.

Note that many requests (about 10 per day) go through the form on
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/mailing-lists/

Can we adapt the form (i.e. can you still subscribe/unsubscribe
by sending emails)?

Regards,
Marcus

Am 05.09.2013 17:38, schrieb [email protected]:

by sending emails)?
Yes we can.

There were only minor changes necessary for the adaption to Mailman
(Adapt to new mailing list software (GNU Mailman) · stomar/ruby-lang-mls@adfbb38 · GitHub).

So the form on Mailing Lists
now again works like before.

Regards,
Marcus

2013/9/6 [email protected]:

There were only minor changes necessary for the adaption to Mailman

So the form on Mailing Lists
now again works like before.

Thank you for your work!